ezpz Collections by Ages + Stages
By Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist & Feeding Specialist for ezpz
Children are more engaged and independent at mealtime when provided with the right feeding tools (for their ages and stages). Using gear designed to encourage feeding, eating and drinking milestones allow for happier (and less stressful) mealtimes for the entire family. Here is a quick overview of ezpz products by ages starting with our Tiny Collection for babies all the way to our Basics Collection for big kids!
Tiny Collection: This soft silicone collection is for babies starting solids (6+ mos) and consists of everything you need to help your baby reach their mealtime milestones. First foods can be fun, but it also can be messy, stressful and overwhelming. Here is the gear you need to set your baby up for success!
- Tiny Cup: A developmentally appropriate, 2oz silicone open cup that helps babies learn how to drink successfully and obtain their open cup milestones.
- Tiny Spoons: A set of two developmentally appropriate sized baby spoons designed to help baby learn how to feed, dip and scoop independently.
- Tiny Bowl: A 5oz suction bowl designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays (including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays). The bowl is perfect for purees as well as the baby-led weaning (BLW) method of feeding.
- Tiny Bowl Lid: The lid is designed to store leftover purees and other first foods.
- Tiny Placemat: The Tiny Placemat is a non-slip, silicone placemat that fits on most highchair trays (including the Ikea Antilop). The placemat comes with a silicone travel band, which allows you to roll-up the mat and use it on the go!
Mini Collection: This silicone + nylon collection is for older babies and toddlers (9+ mos) and consists of everything you need to help your little one with mealtime independence. As your child’s grows, so does their mealtime gear. This collection helps your little one master a plate, straw, fork too!
- Mini Cup + Straw Training System:Consists of a beginner training straw + advanced straw and a 4oz open cup. Learning to drink from a straw is an important developmental milestone that develops lip rounding and promotes speech development.
- Mini Utensils:Utensils are designed to help little ones learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing).
- Mini Bowl: A 8oz suction bowl designed for older babies and toddlers requiring slightly larger portions.
- Mini Bowl Lid: The lid is designed to store snacks and meals on-the-go!
- Mini Mat: An all-in-one placemat + plate (2oz, 2oz, 4oz sections) that suctions to the table. The mat’s stable base reduces tipped plates and helps infants and toddlers learn to self-feed.
- Mini Mat Lid: The lid is designed to store a variety of leftovers and meals on-the-run!
Happy Collection: This silicone + nylon collection is for older toddlers / preschoolers that are 2+ years of age. At this developmental age they are eating larger portions and advancing their utensil skills to include a training knife, larger spoon and sharper tined fork.
- Happy Cup + Straw System: Cup + Straw System teaches older toddlers and preschoolers to safely drink from an open cup and straw independently.
- Happy Utensils: Utensils are designed to help older toddlers / preschoolers independently eat with a spoon and fork, and safely practice using a knife (spreading + cutting).
- Happy Bowl: A 12oz suction bowl designed for older toddlers / preschoolers necessitating larger portions.
- Happy Mat: A larger all-in-one placemat + plate (4oz, 4oz, 10oz sections) that suctions to the table.
Basics Collection: Our new plastic collection features high-quality, stylish tableware designed for kids 5+ years of age. The sturdy construction ensures that it can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. (If you are a parent of a big-kid- then you know!)
- 14oz Cup + Lid: This set features a 14oz plastic cup and soft silicone recessed lid.
- 24oz Mealtime Bowl: The Mealtime Bowl (2-pack) comes with two identical 24oz bowls that easily stack.
- 18oz Snack Bowl: The Snack Bowl (2-pack) comes with two identical 18oz bowls that allow for easy transport.
- Snack Bowl Lid: The Snack Bowl Lid pairs with the 18oz Snack Bowl (2-pack). The silicone material and soft opening ensure that hands can slide easily in and out, while keeping food securely inside.
- Mealtime Plate: The Mealtime Plate (2-pack) comes with two identical square plates that allow for easy storage.
ezpz has all your feeding gear from baby’s first foods to mealtime independence with your big kids. No matter their age, team ezpz wants to see their eating and drinking success stories! Tag us on your social platforms by using our hashtag #ezpzfun.
Shop the Article
Dawn Winkelmann (M.S, CCC-SLP) is ezpz’s Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist and Feeding Specialist. She has 26 years of experience teaching parents and medical professionals how to start babies on solids safely and encourage toddlers to overcome picky eating. In addition, “Ms. Dawn” is the designer of our award-winning Tiny Cup & Tiny Spoon (for infants) and the Mini Cup + Straw Training System & Mini Utensils (for toddlers).