Happy Feeding Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- / per
The Happy Line was designed for older toddlers / preschoolers that are 2+ years of age. At this age they are eating more balanced foods at mealtime (the Happy Mat is portion-sized at 4oz, 4oz and 10oz).
In addition, around this time parents should layer a new tool into their child's mealtime repertoire - a training knife! This set includes a training knife and more advanced spoon / fork with a slightly elongated handle sized for preschoolers' hands.
The set also includes the Happy Cup + Straw System, which is sized at 8oz and includes a longer and more advanced straw for enhanced swallowing skills.
- Provides the developmental tools you need to help your preschooler meet mealtime milestones
- Happy Mat contains larger portion sizes for bigger appetites
- 8oz cup sized for kids 2+
- Training knife designed for kiddos to practice cutting their own food SAFELY
- Training knife accommodates right and left-handed children
- Set includes  Happy Mat,  Training Knife, Spoon + Fork,  Happy Cup + Straw System
- Silicone + Nylon (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
Meet the Happy Mat
Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates
Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
Mats can be stacked and carried with food
Smile design encourages a positive mealtime experience
Three compartments remind parents to serve a well-balanced meal
Mat catches the mess
Meet the Happy Cup, Lid and Straw
Rounded lid provides tactile input + stability
Sensory bumps improve grip for removal
Sensory bumps provide tactile awareness to activate lip rounding + decrease tongue suckling
Straw curvature promotes lip + jaw closure for safe sipping, while opening supports thick and thin liquids
Helps children succeed with the 3-Phase Developmental Drinking Method (Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP)
Meet the Happy Utensils
Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fit child’s mouth
Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest
Training knife accommodates right and left-handed children
Strong nylon head for easy scooping, piercing, spreading + cutting
Non-slip grip and round, slightly elongated handle makes grasping + cutting more successful
The suction is real
Parents and littles love ezpz!
Tag #ezpzfun in your photos for a chance to be featured on our site.