12 Months +
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddler learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing). The Mini Spoon and Fork are the most functional, developmentally appropriate toddler utensils on the market.
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fits toddler’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful
- Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest
- Mini Spoon dimensions: 1 x 4.6
- Mini Fork dimensions: 1 x 4.4
- Silicone + Nylon (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (will not wear, fade or corrode)
Meet the Mini Utensils
Complete your feeding set...
(Cross Sell Items Go Here)