Accessibility statement for ezpzfun.com
eazy-PZ LLC (ez pz) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
eazy-PZ LLC (ez pz) takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ezpzfun.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Continually make updates on website to make more accessible.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ezpzfun.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ezpzfun.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ezpzfun.com :
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 17011 Lincoln Ave #434 Parker, CO
- Postal address: 80134
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of ezpzfun.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for ezpzfun.com:
- As an organization we are doing our best to make our website accessible to everyone. This is an ongoing process and we are continuing to make updates to improve accessibility. ezpz is here to help and we welcome all feedback and suggestions. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need help navigating our website.
eazy-PZ LLC (ez pz) assessed the accessibility of ezpzfun.com by the following
- External evaluation