ezpz Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is coming up, and moms everywhere deserve to be spoiled! To help, Ms. Dawn has created a Gift Guide tailored to moms. Here are a few gift ideas for the hero of the home:
The On-The-Go Mama: On-the-go moms oftentimes need a solution for packing snacks and storing leftovers. The ezpz Lids for the Tiny Bowl, Mini Bowl and Mini Mat are designed to store snacks, leftovers and meals on-the-go! They are dishwasher safe and come in all of ezpz’s beautiful colors.
- Expert Tip: Did you know that all of our smaller footprint mats (Tiny Bowl, Mini Bowl and Mini Mat) come packaged in a convenient, see-through wet bag? These bags are a sanity savior for storing your clean (or messy) bowls and plates. Plus, they can hold the lids, too!
The Kitchen Mama: If you are a mama that loves to cook but doesn't like to clean, we have an adorable (+ functional) kitchen tool for you! Our Mushroom Sponge is perfect for washing ezpz products, dishes, cookware and feeding gear. Due to the silicone material, the Mushroom Sponge is hypo-allergenic, odor-resistant and long-lasting. Plus, it suctions to your sink for easy drying.
- Expert Tip: Traditional sponges are breeding grounds for bacteria because they are moist, porous and contain particles of food that decompose. The ezpz Mushroom Sponge is a safer solution for your child’s feeding gear.
The Smoothie Mama: Do you make daily smoothies? Want to share this healthy treat with your little one? Skip the sippy cup and instead use the Mini Cup + Straw Training System. This 4oz cup is perfectly sized for toddlers, and the straw has sensory bumps to encourage lip rounding. You can help your toddler reach their open-cup and straw drinking milestones one smoothie at a time!
- Expert Tip: Misplaced and lost straws happen with active toddlers. Save your sanity with our Mini Straw Replacement Pack, which includes two extra straws!
The Expecting Mama: Many mamas-to-be look forward to the day they will offer baby their first bites. With the First Foods Set you have all of the tools needed for successful mealtime! Choose a color from our Nordic Collection, which consists of soft muted tones, or our Core Collection, with bright primary shades. Whichever you choose, your little one will be camera ready for their first bite!
- Expert Tip: Good news! The First Foods Set is compatible with both the traditional puree method and the baby led weaning (BLW) feeding approach.
The Crafting Mama: Want to keep your kiddos engaged for hours of crafting? The incredibly versatile Mini Play Mat is the perfect tool for making craft time or snack time organized. The mat suctions to the surface, so your little mess makers won’t tip over their snacks or crafting supplies. Score!
- Expert Tip: Learning how to dip is an important stage in feeding development, especially if your child has finicky tendencies towards trying new foods. The Mini Play Mat is perfect for housing ranch dressing in the center and placing veggies in the petals of the flower.
The Pet Mama: We didn’t forget about you or your fur baby! Our sister brand, Ono, makes stylish pet bowls that suction to the floor, catch the mess and look super chic. We make different sizes and colors to make your pet chow time pawfect!
- Expert Tip: If you’re like me, you love to spoil your pet rotten. But this gift is for you! The bowls and mat are dishwasher safe, making clean up ezpz.
We hope you have an amazing day celebrating Mother’s Day!
Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist & Feeding Specialist for ezpz
Dawn Winkelmann (M.S, CCC-SLP) is ezpz’s Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist and Feeding Specialist. She has 26 years of experience teaching parents and medical professionals how to start babies on solids safely and encourage toddlers to overcome picky eating. In addition, “Ms. Dawn” is the designer of our award-winning Tiny Cup & Tiny Spoon (for infants) and the Mini Cup + Straw Training System & Mini Utensils (for toddlers).