ezpz Valentine Gift Guide for Mom
Are you a mom that craves candy and flowers for Valentine’s Day? Or, perhaps you want a gift that is functional and chic for everyday use? Well, practical mama, we have you (and your little one) covered! Here are a few gift ideas picked especially for you.
For the Mama-to-Be: Nesting during pregnancy includes more than the nursery. You can get your kitchen prepared too! ezpz’s stylish First Foods Set provides all of the tools you need to introduce your infant to solid foods: the Tiny Bowl, Tiny Cup and a set of two Tiny Spoons. Plus, the set comes in a variety of beautiful colors that you can match with the nursery or kitchen color palette!
- Mom Bonus! Each item is crafted from soft, 100% food grade silicone, so you won’t have to worry about hard plastic or metal dishware hurting your baby at mealtime.
For the Boho Mom: If you are looking to pass your personal style on to your mini-me, then you will love this adorable bundle that includes a Blush Mini Mat and the Boho Floral Bapron (a bib-apron hybrid). The Mini Mat suctions to the surface to prevent mealtime mess and the waterproof Bapron ties around the body rather than the neck for a safer and more comfortable fit.
- Mom Bonus! The Bapron bib is machine washable and the Mini Mat is dishwasher safe. You got it; cleanup is ezpz!
For the Toddler Mom: Skip the sippy cup and fall in love this holiday with the Mini Cup + Straw Training System. This 4oz cup is perfectly sized for toddlers and the straw has sensory bumps to encourage lip rounding. With this cup you can help your toddler reach both their open-cup and straw drinking milestones!
- Mom Bonus! The Mini Cup + Straw is perfect for mealtime drinks, on-the-go beverages and urgent nighttime sips.
For the Mom of a Peppa Pig Fan: Is your little valentine a Peppa Pig fan? The limited edition ezpz Peppa Pig Mat inspires positivity and adventurous eating at mealtime. Plus, the mat suctions to the table, promotes independence, is easy to store and (of course) captures the mess. Score!
- Mom Bonus! If you have a picky eater, the Peppa Pig mat is a great way to encourage your love bug to learn about new flavors in a fun way.
For the Crafting Mom: The incredibly versatile Mini Play Mat is the perfect tool for making valentine crafts or eating sweet strawberries this month! It suctions to the surface, so your little mess makers won’t tip over their snacks or crafting supplies.
- Mom Bonus! Help your little one practice their pincer grasp by using the Mini Play Mat for crafts + foods / snacks.
For the Pet Mom: Did you know ezpz has a sister brand for pets called Ono? Ono makes stylish pet bowls that have the same functionality as the ezpz products you know and love. These all-in-one mat + bowl(s) suction to the floor, catch mealtime mess and look super chic with your home decor! From critters to cats to small and large dogs, you will find a purrfect match for your pet.
- Mom Bonus! Ono mats have a raised inner edge to catch any spills and a tapered outer edge to prevent your fur babies (or human babies) from pulling it up!
This Valentine’s Day we hope you shower yourself (and your littles) with feeding gifts that will help make mealtime memories with the ones you love.
Happy Valentine’s Day, gorgeous!
Dawn Winkelmann (M.S, CCC-SLP) is ezpz’s Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist and Feeding Specialist. She has 26 years of experience teaching parents and medical professionals how to start babies on solids safely and encourage toddlers to overcome picky eating. In addition, “Ms. Dawn” is the designer of our award-winning Tiny Cup & Tiny Spoon (for infants) and the Mini Cup + Straw Training System & Mini Utensils (for toddlers).