Nine months ago we were having yet another dinner with our 3 boys under the age of 4 (and it was pretty much a war zone) and my husband, Brad, said "someone needs to invent something kids can't toss or throw".
That night I hopped online to search for a solution and, low and behold, I couldn't find anything! We decided to invent a solution - the ezpz Happy Mat.
Since then so much has happened:
- I resigned from Corporate America and Brad committed to ezpz full time (OMG)
- I created an amazing ezpz team (I love you all)
- We doubled our goal and were successfully funded through Kickstarter
- We had an amazing week of preorders from TheBabyGuyNYC
- We were featured on The Meredith Vieira Show
- We had fun with our partner @honest toddler
- And (most importantly) we have changed some kiddos lives!
We are so grateful for your PATIENCE, encouragement and support!
Questions about the Happy Mat (what is it?), the suction function, "what if my kid peels the corner" etc.? Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyrHrN-7yp6AtkcO...