ezpz Happy Line + Developmental Milestones
ezpz Happy Utensils
The Happy Utensils are designed to help older toddlers and preschoolers independently eat with a spoon and fork, plus safely practice using a knife (spreading + cutting). (24 months +) *Designed by a Pediatric Feeding Specialist (Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP)
Able to effectively scoop with a spoon and pierce with a fork
• The silicone handles makes grasping and movements to the mouth more successful.
Able to spread and cut soft foods with a knife
• Non-slip grip and training knife design make spreading + cutting safer.
ezpz Happy Cup + Straw System
The ezpz Happy Cup + Straw System teaches older toddlers and preschoolers to safely drink from an open cup and straw independently. (24 months +) *Designed by a Pediatric Feeding Specialist (Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP)
Able to drink from an open cup independently (with no spillage)
• The non-slip silicone grip and weighted base provide stability which decreases spills.
Able to drink from a straw independently
• The Happy Straw serves as both a Training Straw + an Advanced Straw to help toddlers / preschoolers learn to swallow safely while consuming larger quantities of liquids.
ezpz Happy Mat
The Happy Mat is ezpz's award-winning ﬂagship product. It is an
all-in-one placemat + plate that suctions to the table, which means that it captures the mess and reduces tipped plates. Designed for toddlers and preschoolers. (24 months +)
Able to bite through a variety of food thicknesses
• Suction feature makes self-feeding more successful, which means toddlers can practice eating a variety of food textures.
Able to use a true pincer grasp
• Toddler can practice a “pincer grasp” (using tips of index ﬁnger + thumb) by holding or dipping foods into the Happy Mat's eyes.
Dawn Winkelmann (M.S, CCC-SLP) is ezpz’s Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist and Feeding Specialist. She has 28 years of experience teaching parents and medical professionals how to start babies on solids safely and encourage toddlers to overcome picky eating tendencies. In addition, “Ms. Dawn” is the designer of our award-winning feeding products.