12 Months +
Once your child has mastered the skill of drinking from the Tiny Cup, they are ready to drink more ounces of liquid at mealtime. That’s right – your child has graduated to the Mini Cup! Open cup drinking is important, as it supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps your toddler build a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
- Mini size for mini mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects toddler's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.1
- Portion Size: 4oz
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
Meet the Mini Cup
Complete your feeding set...
(Cross Sell Items Go Here)